Sunday, May 13, 2007

Moore better then Pelfrey as Nets Win and Mets lose


Apologies for the late post but I was watching the Nets and Mikki Moore tear up the Cavaliers. From listening to some recaps of the game I attained this knowledge. The Mets were not sharp especially Pelfrey and the Brewers used amazing base running to their advantage. Also my boy David Newhan finally came through, I always believed in you. Mike Pelfrey on the other hand needs to go back to AAA and work on some other pitches other then a fastball. In the mean time the Mets should bring up Chan ho Park to play the role of the old vet who will give you middle of the road starts each time out. In other news I will be at the game today to see Oliver Perez take on Chris Capuano in the rubber game of the series. Lets go Mets.

No comments: