Thursday, May 31, 2007

Armando, Armando, Armando


No better feeling the revenge. That’s all I could think when I was watching this game. Flashes of game 1 of the 2000 World Series darted in and out of my mind as I saw Armando Benitez slowly un-wind. And any real Mets fan knows that once Armando starts to un-wind, he UN-WINDS big time. I have never seen a pitcher balk a runner two bases but hey, he’s Armando and there are firsts for everything. Then after he balked in Jose Reye, I said “this game is over” and what to you know just like that Carlos Delgado, BOOM, his second of the game and all is good it Metsville. However, the next day many people said that Willie needs to stop letting Franco pinch hit like he did in the bottom of the 9th, but to that I say there’s about a 1 to a million chance that that ball he hit turns into an out. But all in all, LETS GO METS!!

No comments: