Monday, May 21, 2007

I Hate The Yankees


Games like this are my worst nightmare. I know I probably shouldn’t be upset because the Mets are still in first and the Yankees still aren’t but I have nightmares about pitchers like Tyler Los Angeles Clipard. Even though it’s only one start he is one of those guys that Yankee fans will fall in love with and call him the next Cy Young. But you may say but Maniac all of those guys are always terrible, but that’s why I have nightmares because what if this guy is actually good, what if he doesn’t injure his hammy, what if he starts to show emotion then he will be everything the current Yankees aren’t and people will always remember his first start against our New York Mets. But hey I can already hear the hammy tearing so for the next few days until his next start I should be able to keep myself together. But I shouldn’t complain that much since the Mets are still in first. Lets GO Mets

No comments: