Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Less Happy Hammy Day


What a coincidence that my second post of both seasons is relating to injured hamstrings of ace quality pitchers. You may recall that last year my second post was entitled Happy Hammy Day and poked fun at the injured Yankee pitching staff and their new up and coming "aces". However, this year it is a much more somber post, due to the fact that Pedro Martinez has injured his hammy and may be out of the staff for a while. Now to add insult to injury the Mets could not even come up with a victory after battling with the Marlins for 10 innings Matt Wise gave up a round tripper to Matt Andino. Furthermore the Mets made me want to VandenHURL after they did not absolutely wreck this Dutch Marlins pitcher Rick VandenHurk. You know who the last decent Dutch Pitcher was,Sidney Ponson
who had just short of an embarrassing Major League career. As frustrated as I am I know we still got 160 more.

No comments: