Friday, April 20, 2007

WOW


After a disappointing, to say the least, game for the Metropolitans. All I can say if WOW. All though I’m probably over-reacting I struggle to see any good signs in this game other than the 3 runs in the bottom of the 9th. Pelfrey only went 5 but managed to allow 4 runs. This being one of the only Mets games I haven’t watched this year. I was stunned to get home and see for once that the 9 on the scoreboard belonged to Jabba’s Juggernauts and not the good guys. Reyes also made his first error of the year, the first for any part of the middle infield this year. I look forward to tomorrow’s day game in hopes that the sun will shine all of the problems away. But I can’t say I’m confident since in Perez’s last start he couldn’t find the strike zone with a white cane with a red-tip. I still believe because as the great prophet Tug McGraw once said “Ya Gotta Believe”.

No comments: